Saturday, March 24, 2012

SSS



"I need a sign to let me know you're here
All of these lines are being crossed over the atmosphere
I need to know that things are gonna look up
'Cause I feel us drowning in a sea spilled from a cup"

-Calling All Angels, Train



I'm running out of options
I'm running out of time
It's seems I'll never
Reach that finish line

I've tried to be happy
I've tried to be true
But it hurts so bad
Because all I want is you

I'd hand you my heart
Saying "take it, it's all I've got"
And we'd get a start
That I'd have never thought

I've ran the race
More than I care to remember
And always finished last
Like the last month is December

They say you learn more from loss
And I guess I've learned a lot
But learning nothing from winning
Can tear a hole that burns hot

I exaggerate perhaps
When I claim to not be over you
It's the idea I think
The thought of you

If life were easy
I'd always win
But I guess it's a game
For this reason

You can't always win
Some never do
For me, though
I hope that's not true

No comments:

Post a Comment