Saturday, March 3, 2012

Silence Sucks Saturday

"And the street lights say never mind, never mind
And the canyon lines say never mind
The sunset says we see this all the time, never mind
Never you mind"
-John Mayer, In Your Atmosphere

You still make me feel like a fool
But it's okay
I guess
I'll get over it

I had Districts for band today. We got an overall score of 2, and 1+ is the best you can get. So I feel pretty good about it. . . . except I had to miss my little sister's birthday party.

I couldn't stop laughing, and everyone would laugh even harder because of it.

I saw a green tenor saxophone today. It was kind of ugly, but the black and silver ones made my day.

I just had the best cup of cold coffee of my life. It always makes me feel good. Call me an addict, I don't care.

I feel like I'm silent too much, never saying what really in my heart needs to be said. Perhaps it's better for everyone else if it goes unsaid.

Probably.

Maybe. 

I wish I was good at something. I'm decent at a lot of things, but I'm not jaw-dropping amazing at any of them. Mediocre fits me pretty well, but whatever.

We have another concert Tuesday. I actually care about this one because the Jazz band I'm in is performing.

I missed last Saturday because I was visiting my father and he doesn't have internet.

Ah, well. 

Coffee time again, I think <3

1 comment:

  1. I like how this one is personal...really. love it <3

    ReplyDelete