Saturday, March 10, 2012

Silence Sucks Saturdays

"You can never say never
Why we don't know when
Time and time again
Younger now than we were before"

-"Never Say Never." The Fray

I'm pretty sure I don't know what I want anymore. I used to, but now I don't. I heard a quote somewhere that "it's miserable to not be able to have what you want most. And it is. But it's impossible to not know what you want."

And I totally agree. While I'm totally depressed when I know what I want but I also know that I can't have it. But when I don't what I want I'm just kind of numb. I have fun, and I feel things, but I don't feel them deeply.

Deep feelings are what people live for. It's why we're human. Deep feelings that run like canyons in the depth of the soul, with roaring rivers at the bottom.

It's what life is all about. And when you don't know what you want it's hard to feel your heart.

1 comment:

  1. I hate when I know what I want...but I can't have it. story of my life. this was rather complex but i did like it a lot

    ReplyDelete