Thursday, February 23, 2012

Days like today make me miss the good ol' days.

Actually. . . they weren't that good. But there was something safe in how they were. Something safe in the fact I knew what was coming, knew what would change and knew what I wanted to change. Something safe in the predictability.

I miss the getting jitters, butterflies. I miss practices in the evening and being so sore I couldn't move. I miss weekend long tournaments. I miss being so bored I wanted nothing more than to escape on the next semi truck out of town on my way to Montana. I miss four hour long conversations about the meaning of life.

I miss all of that.

I miss my friends.

I just. . . miss it.

1 comment:

  1. so you updated your blog...good choice. and I miss it too...and I haven't even left yet. Still..embrace ur place :)

    ReplyDelete