Saturday, February 18, 2012

Silence Sucks Saturdays

So. . . you see what I did there. . . last Thursday? Well, I'm doing it again, but it's Saturday. My friend that also has a blog on here has a Wordless Wednsday, and I'm going to post something EVERY Saturday, and there will always be song lyrics even if that's the only thing present. So . . . here goes.



"Before we start to lose our minds
We're leavin' all the haters behind
Before the sun decides to hide
I know you think I'm maybe out of line
I'm scared to love what we love the most
It's only gonna take a little time
Before we start to lose our minds"

-- Wake Up, Awolnation



(Untitled) by Neverjinxd


Perhaps I'm a little lonely
Waking up in a strange land
Wishing I could save the things
So extremely dear to me
In a jar
Upon my nightstand

My heart hurts once in a while
More like once a day
Because of all the things
I never got to say

I just miss you
all of you
My dearest friends

You'll never be replaced
Even if you'll do
that unthinkable act

to me someday

2 comments:

  1. "I'm scared to love what we love most"...agghhh. I will never replace you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better not haha I'd never replace you.

    ReplyDelete