Sunday, April 1, 2012

If I Knew

If I Knew what I was doing I'd be doing it. Because I'm only a sophomore.... only a sophomore? NO! I'm a sixteen year old girl that turned her depressing self-esteem issues into confidence that borderlines vanity. I play the tenor saxophone.

And I'm pretty bomb at it. I write. Anything, really. Stories, poems,........ blogs. Obviously. I love my friends. LOVE them. But... my old friends from my old home. My new friends.... they're my friends but I don't know if I'll ever be as close to them as those from before.

I like jewelry. Any kind, really. Dangly earrings, hoops, lockets, bangles, anything I just happen to like. That's kind of how I dress, too.

I love music. I can fall into it, let it wash over me like waves over rocks and smooth the rough edges of my soul.

...............

Corny, I know. But it's true.

I don't like things because other people like it. I like things because I like them.

I don't like people hurting each other, and I don't like to see people hurting. I'll help if I can.

I drive a red car.

I'm uber boy crazy. But aren't all near vain, 16 year old girls?

I'm just me. I don't play games.

I'm just me. But that's a lot. I'm not "only a" anything.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you posted a picture of a saxophone because otherwise, i wouldn't know what you were talking about. And I'm an old friend. :)

    #lovethis.

    ReplyDelete